Okay I'm Baaaack!!

I know I was away for awhile, but I decided I should come back and grace these pages with my presence...har har har and all that crap. I will continue to find funny things to show you as I go around in my car on different excursions. I hope this day finds you well.

One thing I can share with you about my recent happenings is that I am starting to write a book. Yes I am trying my hand at the written word. It is still in the thought process, but it will be a thriller at best.

I am still looking for those funny stories so email me and let me know what is the haps. I would be happy to include you in the blog and give you full credit where it is due.

Well I am out to go catch up the book I have been neglecting for two weeks now. It is called The Host by the Twilight saga author; Stephanie Meier (sp?)

Peeeeeace!

Monday, October 5, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Funny Things 2see While Driving - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger