Am I seeing things buddy??

I don't know if any of you has seen that new Jack in the Box commercial about there mini sirloin burgers, but it had me laughing so hard. I got the link from youtube. Here it is to refresh your memory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0WDb-xzks&feature=related

Watching that made me think about the time I was driving up along Highway 1 to Ft. Bragg, Mendocino & Gualala, which was not so long ago. I had never driven along the coast by myself and I found it rather breathtaking...

BUT!

Little did I know that there would be...

COWS!!! Yes cows along the side of the road. That was the strangest thing for me to see because I am used to seeing cows in their pastures behind fences. These cows were free to wander and eat off the land. I was amazed in a way.

I know that it might sound crazy, but if all your life you were never given a choice of whether you wanted to be free and didn't know you could be free, then just like the cow behind the fence...you would be trapped.

So it is in our own lives. God gives us free will true, but we can only truly be free if we are ultimately following His will. See but unlike the cow we can reason and make the right choices to change the outcome of our lives. See I know I am free because Jesus has made me free indeed.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Funny Things 2see While Driving - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger