Yes!! Even I can lose weight...

I started the beginning of 2009 with a bang.
I know it is a major cliche to do the whole New Years Resolution thing, but that's just it...I never did that. It was just God's timing and the season to do it in. A book that I have been reading is called Love to Eat, Hate to Eat by Elyse Fitzpatrick, who happens to be a christian author.

It gives biblical based reasons on why having a food addiction is hard, but it gives practical Godly solutions on how to break the hold food has on you. Now I'm not saying this book is a cure all. No, I 'm saying that it has given me guidelines on how to better honor God in my eating and by that he blesses me with weightloss.

I am so thankful to have Jesus in my corner. I have now lost 36.5 lbs, but I'm not done yet!!
:)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Funny Things 2see While Driving - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger