Face Fountain


When it comes to interesting things to see on ones travels, nothing strikes me as being more odd then this little tidbit I found in the heart of the Theatre District of Petaluma. Located between C and D streets just across from Boulevard Cinemas is a quaint little stroll. It is a nice place to take a date or maybe just a walk down the corridor to Powell's for some gelato.

But back to our real reason for being here...the fountain. This has got to be hands down one of the strangest hand crafted fountain I have ever seen. It is better seen in the daylight. The entire outside part of the structure is made with faces that people have made.

I found a couple more pics on flickr that I will post for you to see it's wonderment.

the swim club by melevision.

washa me down by melevision.

**picture credit for last 2 photos goes to melevision.


Monday, April 20, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Funny Things 2see While Driving - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger